Tricia and Parker's Excellent Adventures

Friday, June 24, 2005

Day 6 at the Wading Pool

Hello Everybody Today we went to the 99Cent store and Parker found a real bargain. He found Gameboy games for just (you guessed it) 99 cents! It's a game called NSYNC and it's fun to play. We also watched my Aunt Linda's old view master which was a gift from our Grandma Patti to Linda when she was just 5 years old. It was exciting watching the view master stories. We saw Little Black Sambo, The Ugly Duckling, and TheThree Little Pigs. They also have little books with them that tell the story. Aunt Linda also let us play with Andy and Scott's old walkie talkies(that's why we went to the 99 cent store to get batteries which we almost forgot). This afternoon we went to Del Valle Park and played in the wading pool which our Mommy played in when she was young. We met some friends and collected leaves which Aunt Linda let us carry home in her socks. We also watched Shari Lewis sing some of the old songs that Lindsay knows(By the way Uncle Jordan the song is called My name is Flo and I work in a button factory...not Joe!). We're having a blast! Lakewood is fun! Bye for now...we've got to run and go eat at SoupPlantation. More later! Love Tricia and Parker

1 Comments:

At 4:46 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Hello,

I'm so glad that the wading pool is still there for you to play in. I remember how much fun I had playing in it when I was little.
I'm off to dinner. I love you guys.

Mommy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home